12 results. Displaying results 1 - 12.
- Taylor and Syme and Associates, Registered Architects
- Rough & Duffill 25
- Robinson, Alison Margaret 19
- Messenger, Francis John 15
- Duffill, John Alfred 9
- Messenger, Griffiths & Taylor (firm) 5
- Bates, Thomas Herbert 5
- Griffiths & Stephenson (firm) 4
- Boon Goldsmith Bhaskar Brebner Team Architects Limited 4
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Subject New Zealand Wars Remove filter New Zealand Wars
- Department Archives Remove filter Archives
- Subject Public buildings Remove filter Public buildings
- Maker Taylor and Syme and Associates, Registered Architects Remove filter Taylor and Syme and Associates, Registered Architects
Architectural plan for the Hāwera branch of the Bank of New South Wales. Architect and date created are unknown.
Architectural plans for the additions and alterations to the Opunake Hospital. Created by architects Taylor and Syme for the Taranaki Hospital Board in May 1944.
Map titled 'The "Sap" Huirangi Dist approaching maori position at Te Arei 1860-61', showing the site of 'The Sap'. The site was dug by soldiers under the command of General Pratt along the ridge towards Te Arei in 1861. Map includes the course of the Waitara River and some topographical features. Unknown scale.
Architectural plans for the totalisator house of the Ashburton Trotting Club. Date created and architect unknown.
Architectural plan for the new fire station in Eltham. Plan has been signed by contractors in August 1910.
Architectural plans for the Hawera Fire Brigade Station, created in 1914.
Architectural plan of a proposed observatory for the New Plymouth Astronomical Society. Plan shows floor plan and elevation. Undated.
Architectural plans for an opera house, museum, concert chamber and municipal chamber for New Plymouth. The building was to straddle the Huatoki River and was never constructed. Undated.
Architectural plans of the alterations and additions to the New Plymouth Post Office and Clock Tower on the corner of Devon, Robe and Silver Streets New Plymouth.
Architectural plan of proposed Library and Museum on Brougham Street in New Plymouth. Created by architects Taylor and Syme. Undated.
A set of 33 architectural and structural plans for the New Plymouth War Memorial Library and Hall building (now Puke Ariki south wing) created by Taylor & Syme & Associates, Registered Architects New Plymouth, January-October 1956.
Map of a surveyor's plan of Waitara including the Waitara West and Huirangi Districts. The plan shows the field of operations during the Taranaki Wars from 1860-1861 and highlights redoubts, battle locations, pa sites, and other important landmarks. The map is adhered to black card.