3 results. Displaying results 1 - 3.
- Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) 23
- Carrington, Frederic Alonzo 15
- Hooker & Co., Litho. New Plymouth 13
- Carrington, Augustus Octavius Crocker 6
- Government Printer 5
- Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers 4
- McLeod & Slade Ltd 4
- P. F. Burrows Ltd 3
- Gordon, William Francis Robert 3
Map titled 'The "Sap" Huirangi Dist approaching maori position at Te Arei 1860-61', showing the site of 'The Sap'. The site was dug by soldiers under the command of General Pratt along the ridge towards Te Arei in 1861. Map includes the course of the Waitara River and some topographical features. Unknown scale.
A large format manuscript map mounted on linen. Includes the survey blocks of Tataraimaka, New Plymouth, Fistzroy, Omata, Grey, Hua and Bell and shows the Wesleyan Mission Station, Hospital and Barretts Reserve also native reserves.
Map of a surveyor's plan of Waitara including the Waitara West and Huirangi Districts. The plan shows the field of operations during the Taranaki Wars from 1860-1861 and highlights redoubts, battle locations, pa sites, and other important landmarks. The map is adhered to black card.