4 results. Displaying results 1 - 4.
- Maker Buist, Alastair Gordon Remove filter Buist, Alastair Gordon
- Maker Unknown Photographer Remove filter Unknown Photographer
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Department Prints & Drawings Remove filter Prints & Drawings
- Department Fine Arts Remove filter Fine Arts
- Subject New Zealand Wars Remove filter New Zealand Wars
- Subject Waka Remove filter Waka
The colours, or standards, of the Taranaki Militia and Volunteers. The colours feature two flags and the British Crown.
Small steel engraving showing the Bell Block Stockade in the middleground with surrounding outposts. Mt Taranaki/Egmont in background. Four individuals are located lower left of the hill.
Oil painting depicting a canoe containing four Maori is in the foreground and hilly bush in the background. There is a niu pole and gravesite in the mid ground beside three whare. There is a Roman Catholic Mission church beside a bend in the river. Copy of a sketch by John Skinner Esq.
Oil painting on white glass depicting a whare on a lake edge with small group of people (in red and white) at front. A pataka (storehouse) is pictured behing the whare. Small waka with three people in water in front of whare. Large tree fern in lower left foreground.