2 results. Displaying results 1 - 2.
- Subject Secondary Remove filter Secondary
- Subject Girl Guides Remove filter Girl Guides
- Department Schoolwear Remove filter Schoolwear
- Maker The Parisian Neckwear Company Ltd Remove filter The Parisian Neckwear Company Ltd
- Maker Parisian Remove filter Parisian
- Maker Hallenstein Bros. Ltd Remove filter Hallenstein Bros. Ltd
- Maker I & B Douglas Remove filter I & B Douglas
A woollen Saint Mary's Diocesan School uniform tie. The narrow, red tie has a white tag on the reverse which reads "Parisian/PURE VIRGIN/NZ MADE/WOOL." A bundle of wool is pictured at the centre of the label.
A pair of Roman sandals worn as part of the Saint Mary's Diocesan School uniform. The sandals have a blue leather upper and a double layered brown rubber sole. They have a buckle on the front section of the upper and another buckle which can be secured over the ankle. Seven metal rivets are on the upper surface of each sole and the sandals have been stitched using white thread which is painted blue on the upper. "MADE IN NZ BY/I & B DOUGLAS/AUCKLAND/5" is stamped on the middle of the sole of both sandals. "M TIJSEN" is handwritten in black ink on the inside of both ankle straps.