filters
More Options
Shortlist
  •   Add All to Shortlist
Oral history. Describes early life and schooling at Niho Niho.
Recorded: 18 August 1998
Interviewer: Irene Crossan
Abstraction: Floss lambert
Restrictions: None
Copyright: Taranaki Museum
Accession No
ARC2007-187

Name/Title
Oeo Primary School was located on Main South Road, near Manaia. It opened in 1910 and closed May 1988.
A collection of school photographs, a school publication 'Wreck of the Lizzie Bell' and school activity booklets created by students of Oeo School.
Accession No
ARC2010-69

Name/Title
A collection of photographs used in the publication 'Tom and Betty Longstaff – Descendants 1827-1990'. Includes a photocopy of the marriage certificate for Harry Longstaff to Ellen Turcich in Whanganui 1894 as well as the order of service for Maurice Donald Longstaff’s funeral 1999.
Accession No
ARC2011-020

The school magazine for Te Henui Private School, 1910-1913. The magazine has been written and illustrated by pupils of the school. It includes descriptions of school events (including a lecture from William Skinner), prize lists, script for the school play, illustrations and photographs.
Also included is a photocopied hand written reminiscence by Peggy Rix-Trott (nee. Griffiths) recollecting her time at the school.
Accession No
ARC2015-007
Loading...