2 results. Displaying results 1 - 2.
- Subject Children Remove filter Children
- Department Childrenswear Remove filter Childrenswear
- Department Music Remove filter Music
- Maker Horner, Maree Remove filter Horner, Maree
- Subject Fauna Remove filter Fauna
- Maker Emeny, Trevor Remove filter Emeny, Trevor
- Subject Pests Remove filter Pests
- Subject Birds Remove filter Birds
An audio tape titled Springtime in Taranaki. Side One of the tape features the tracks " SPRINGTIME IN TARANAKI " " MEMORY NUMBER ONE " "MOTHER AS LOVELY AS YOU " "JAMBALAYA " and " LET'S BE SWEETHEARTS AGAIN ". Side Two features the tracks " STANDING AT THE END OF MY WORLD " " HAPPY SIDE OF LONESOME " " SHEARER'S JAMBOREE " " WHITE CROSSES IN THE JUNGLE " and " CRYING MY HEART OUT OVER YOU ". The sleeve features a photograph of a seated man holding a guitar and a photograph of a fantail. " Springtime in / Taranaki / Ron Hayward " is written on the sleeve. " RON HAYWARD / Springtime in Taranaki / Rowan / Studio / Recording / Code No. / RH002" is written on the spine of the sleeve. The reverse of the sleeve is white and features track listings and album credits.
An audio tape and flyer titled The Marble Game. The "Music Side" features the tracks " THE MARBLE GAME " " MISSY PUKEKO" "MR MAGPIE " and " THE POSSUM IN THE BASS ". The other side features some story tracks. The tape is accompanied by a flyer which features a colourful illustration of a magpie, a possum, a Pukeko and a guitar playing boy. Mount Taranaki / Egmont features in the background. The large multi-coloured 'possum bass' features in the centre of the room.