filters
More Options
Shortlist
  •   Add All to Shortlist
Exterior view of The Gables, Brooklands, New Plymouth.
Accession No
PHO2012-0029

Exterior view of The Gables, Brooklands, New Plymouth.
Accession No
PHO2012-0031

Exterior view of The Gables, Brooklands, New Plymouth.
Accession No
PHO2012-0030

Interior view of The Gables, Brooklands, New Plymouth.
Accession No
PHO2012-0032

Interior view of The Gables, Brooklands, New Plymouth.
Accession No
PHO2012-0033

Interior view of The Gables, Brooklands, New Plymouth.
Accession No
PHO2012-0034

Interior view of The Gables, Brooklands, New Plymouth.
Accession No
PHO2012-0035

Interior view of The Gables, Brooklands, New Plymouth.
Accession No
PHO2012-0036

Name/Title
Portrait of Don Driver posed with one of his assemblage artworks, Govett-Brewster Art Gallery, New Plymouth. Driver is wearing a blue polo-necked woollen jumper and has his arm around the plinth his artwork is sitting on. He is looking at the artwork. The artwork is made out of a HARP lager can, a stuffed animal, a doll wearing a headdress and a (possibly plastic) crab.
Accession No
PHO2012-0018

View of Devon Street, New Plymouth, at night with Christmas lights illuminated.
Accession No
PHO2012-0020

Name/Title
Portrait of Don Driver posed with one of his assemblage artworks, Govett-Brewster Art Gallery, New Plymouth. Driver is wearing a blue polo-necked woollen jumper and is leaning against the plinth his artwork is sitting on. He is looking away from the camera and is smiling. The artwork is made out of a HARP lager can, a stuffed animal, a doll wearing a headdress and a (possibly plastic) crab. Several other wall-mounted artworks are visible in the background.
Accession No
PHO2012-0019

Name/Title
View of a street in New Plymouth at night with Christmas lights illuminated.
Accession No
PHO2012-0021

Illuminated Christmas lights adorning a roundabout outside the New Plymouth War Memorial Hall. Richmond Cottage is visible on the right of the image.
Accession No
PHO2012-0022

View of the New Plymouth Airport terminal building, Brown Road, New Plymouth, on opening day. Crowds of people are pictured on the outdoor viewing balcony and in front of the terminal. The propellor of an aircraft is visible in the foreground on the right of the image. The new airport - which replaced the original airport opened in 1933 - became operational on 14 November 1966. However, it was officially opened by the Right Honorable Keith Holyoake, Prime Minister of New Zealand, on 4 March 1967. The opening featured a large display of aeroplanes, including commercial and specialist aerobatic craft.
Accession No
PHO2012-0256

View of the crowd picnicking on the grass during the opening of the New Plymouth Airport, Brown Road, New Plymouth. The terminal building and control tower are visible in the background. The new airport - which replaced the original airport opened in 1933 - became operational on 14 November 1966. However, it was officially opened by the Right Honorable Keith Holyoake, Prime Minister of New Zealand, on 4 March 1967. The opening featured a large display of aeroplanes, including commercial and specialist aerobatic craft.
Accession No
PHO2012-0257

Crowd inspecting a Piper Pawnee B agricultural aircraft during the opening of the New Plymouth Airport, Brown Road, New Plymouth. An information sign about the aircraft is visible in front of the plane. People are also picnicking under the wing of the aircraft. The new airport - which replaced the original airport opened in 1933 - became operational on 14 November 1966. However, it was officially opened by the Right Honorable Keith Holyoake, Prime Minister of New Zealand, on 4 March 1967. The opening featured a large display of aeroplanes, including commercial and specialist aerobatic craft.
Accession No
PHO2012-0258

Smoke trail from an aircraft made during an aerobatics display, opening of the New Plymouth Airport, Brown Road, New Plymouth. The immediate foreground features several spectators' heads and hats. The new airport - which replaced the original airport opened in 1933 - became operational on 14 November 1966. However, it was officially opened by the Right Honorable Keith Holyoake, Prime Minister of New Zealand, on 4 March 1967. The opening featured a large display of aeroplanes, including commercial and specialist aerobatic craft.
Accession No
PHO2012-0259

Three aircraft making smoke trails during an aerobatics display, opening of the New Plymouth Airport, Brown Road, New Plymouth. The photograph is taken looking directly into the sun, which has created a starburst shape on the right of the image. The new airport - which replaced the original airport opened in 1933 - became operational on 14 November 1966. However, it was officially opened by the Right Honorable Keith Holyoake, Prime Minister of New Zealand, on 4 March 1967. The opening featured a large display of aeroplanes, including commercial and specialist aerobatic craft.
Accession No
PHO2012-0260

Passengers disembarking from a New Zealand National Airways Corporation aeroplane ("Kotare") on the opening day of the New Plymouth Airport, Brown Road, New Plymouth. A crowd of onlookers is pictured in the foreground. A second aeroplane is visible behind the aircraft. The new airport - which replaced the original airport opened in 1933 - became operational on 14 November 1966. However, it was officially opened by the Right Honorable Keith Holyoake, Prime Minister of New Zealand, on 4 March 1967. The opening featured a large display of aeroplanes, including commercial and specialist aerobatic craft.
Accession No
PHO2012-0261

A crowd of people in the terminal during the opening day of the New Plymouth Airport, Brown Road, New Plymouth. The new airport - which replaced the original airport opened in 1933 - became operational on 14 November 1966. However, it was officially opened by the Right Honorable Keith Holyoake, Prime Minister of New Zealand, on 4 March 1967. The opening featured a large display of aeroplanes, including commercial and specialist aerobatic craft.
Accession No
PHO2012-0262

Royal New Zealand Air Force NZ6151, an English Electric Canberra jet-powered light bomber, on display during the opening day of the New Plymouth Airport, Brown Road, New Plymouth. In the foreground Alistair Guthrie - son of photographer Rowan Guthrie - is pictured wearing a hat and smiling at the camera. Several other people are also pictured. The new airport - which replaced the original airport opened in 1933 - became operational on 14 November 1966. However, it was officially opened by the Right Honorable Keith Holyoake, Prime Minister of New Zealand, on 4 March 1967. The opening featured a large display of aeroplanes, including commercial and specialist aerobatic craft.
Accession No
PHO2012-0263

A helicopter demonstration during the opening day of the New Plymouth Airport, Brown Road, New Plymouth. A figure is suspended from beneath the helicopter. In the extreme foreground a spectator's hand can be seen. The new airport - which replaced the original airport opened in 1933 - became operational on 14 November 1966. However, it was officially opened by the Right Honorable Keith Holyoake, Prime Minister of New Zealand, on 4 March 1967. The opening featured a large display of aeroplanes, including commercial and specialist aerobatic craft.
Accession No
PHO2012-0264

A helicopter demonstration during the opening day of the New Plymouth Airport, Brown Road, New Plymouth. Three helicopters are pictured flying in formation. A figure is visible on the ground. The new airport - which replaced the original airport opened in 1933 - became operational on 14 November 1966. However, it was officially opened by the Right Honorable Keith Holyoake, Prime Minister of New Zealand, on 4 March 1967. The opening featured a large display of aeroplanes, including commercial and specialist aerobatic craft.
Accession No
PHO2012-0265

Alistair Guthrie, son of photographer Rowan Guthrie, standing in front of the ZK-CCG P51 Mustang during the opening day of the New Plymouth Airport, Brown Road, New Plymouth. He is wearing a hat and looking to the side. The new airport - which replaced the original airport opened in 1933 - became operational on 14 November 1966. However, it was officially opened by the Right Honorable Keith Holyoake, Prime Minister of New Zealand, on 4 March 1967. The opening featured a large display of aeroplanes, including commercial and specialist aerobatic craft.
Accession No
PHO2012-0266

Exterior of the Breakwater Hotel, Breakwater Road, New Plymouth.
Accession No
PHO2012-0282
Loading...