filters
More Options
Shortlist
  •   Add All to Shortlist
The New Zealand Insurance Company Ltd's New Plymouth building was designed by Thomas Bates in 1920 and situated in Devon Street East, located on the lower part of the south side of the 'Devon St hill' not far from the corner of Devon and Currie Streets. It was demolished in the 1970s or 1980s.
The folder contains a copy of the building specifications, a photocopy of photographs of the Devon Street frontage (possibly in the image collection), a covering letter from Bruce Henderson Keith Scott & Partners Oct 30 1980s a plan of the building copied by Bruce Henderson Keith Scott and Partners from the original drawing by Thomas Bates.
Accession No
ARC2001-220

Architectural plans for Hawera Hospital created between 1916 and 1953. Early plans created by architect John Duffill and later plans by architects Duffill & Gibson and Wellington based architects Crichton, Mckay & Haughton.
Accession No
ARC2004-823

A newspaper supplement published in New Plymouth 16 November 1865. Contains the eighth report of the Directors of the Bank of New Zealand and a report on the execution of Jarvey, the Dunedin murderer.
Accession No
ARC2005-344

Blueprint plans of the Devonport Flats, built in three different stages. 1922 and 1924 sections were designed by Messenger, Griffith and Taylor for Mr A B Waldie.
The plans show floor plans, elevations, cross sections, roof plan, and detail of reinforced beam to the first block of flats on the corner of St Aubyn and Dawson Streets.
Floor plans, elevations, site plan, cross section, roof plan and detail of reinforced beams and floor of the second stage fronting St Aubyn Street - including specifications
Plans showing floor plans, elevations, cross section and joinery details of the third stage which also has frontage on St Aubyn St.
A plan of garages drawn in 1927 by Messenger Griffith and Taylor showing floor plan, elevation and cross sections - with specifications.
Date: 1922 - 1927
Accession No
ARC2006-004

Original plans for the construction of shops and offices for Sole Bros, situated on the corner of Devon and Currie Streets.
Accession No
ARC2006-59

A commemoration issue celebrating 67 years of the Taranaki Daily News. Includes a facsimile edition of the first issue on the 14 May 1957 of the newspaper (then known as the Taranaki News)
Accession No
ARC2007-59

Architectural plan for a sharemilkers cottage located in Whakamara. Created by architects Duffill and Laurenson for Mr. Milham in October 1947.
Accession No
ARC2004-1196

Architectural plans for a cheese factory in Mokoia. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson for the Mells Dairy Factory Company in March 1929
Accession No
ARC2003-1057

Architectural plan for a residence in Stratford. Created by architect John Duffill for R. McK. Morison. Undated.
Accession No
ARC2004-1201

Architectural plan for Moores Vivific Company Limited factory located on Collins Street in Hāwera. Created by architect John Duffill. Undated.
Accession No
ARC2004-1200

Architectural plan for a residence in Hāwera. Created by architect Duffill and Gibson for Mrs. Mortlock.
Accession No
ARC2004-1203

Architectural plans for a shop and residence located on the corner of Regent and Furlong Streets in Hāwera. Created by architect Duffill and Gibson for Ada Martin in July 1923.
Accession No
ARC2004-1190

Architectural plans and specifications for the Mangatoki Co-operative Dairy Company Limited. The plans are for the Mangatoki, Mahoe, Matapu and Kaponga factories and range in date from 1912 to 1945.
Accession No
ARC2003-659

Architectural plan for a Masonic Temple located in Opunake. Created by architect John Duffill. Undated.
Accession No
ARC2004-1192

Architectural plan for alterations to the Manutahi Hotel. Undated.
Accession No
ARC2004-1188

Architectural plan for a residence located on Matangarara Road in Hāwera. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson for the Native Trustee in November 1930.
Accession No
ARC2004-1221

Architectural plan for a cottage in Manutahi. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson for the trustees of the Alfred Muggeridge Estate in October 1918.
Accession No
ARC2004-1205

Architectural plan for a catholic school located on Patukukupa Street in Manaia. Created for the Manaia Catholic Church Committee by architects Duffill & Gibson in November 1929.
Accession No
ARC2004-1220

Architectural plans for the Manaia branch of the Bank of New Zealand. Plans created by architects Duffill & Gibson in 1926 and 1927.
Accession No
ARC2004-1248

Architectural plans and specifications for a proposed casein factory. Created by Hamilton architect E.E. Gillman for the Midhirst Co-operative Dairy Company Limited in April 1928.
Accession No
ARC2004-1211

Architectural plan for a residence in Hāwera. Created by architect John Duffill for J. Nicholson in 1913.
Accession No
ARC2003-679

Architectural plans for a proposed commercial building located on Union Street in Hāwera. Subsequent plans show proposed alterations and additions to the building are also included. The plans were created for the Estate of R.H. Nolan and the building was occupied by R. Morrissey & Company. The plans were created by architects Duffill & Gibson in September-October 1919, June 1922 and November 1927.
Accession No
ARC2003-1051

Architectural plans for the proposed alterations to the Melrose factory of the Melrose Co-operative Dairy Factory Company Limited. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson in May 1921.
Accession No
ARC2004-1209

Architectural plans for the Eltham branch of the Bank of New South Wales, located on the corner of Bridge and York Streets in Eltham. Created by Wellington architects Crichton & Mckay in 1910.
Accession No
ARC2004-1223

Architectural plan for a cottage located on Omahuru Road in Matapu. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson for the Native Trustee on behalf of Wae Wae Te Kahui in October 1934.
Accession No
ARC2004-1222
Loading...